Technology Commercialization Office
Third or fourth year business student or current MBA student.
Work closely with Ohio State’s licensing teams to assess the commercialization potential of university inventions and help with:
- Business plan development
- Financial projections
- Market analysis
- Production of marketing materials
Second or third year law student
Support TCO’s licensing team with:
- Intellectual property analysis and strategy
- Patent research, applications, and publications
- Confidentiality agreement review
Licensing student positions for PhD or post-doctoral students in engineering, or science-related fields on a case-by-case basis.
Evaluate invention disclosures in the areas of life science, physical science, engineering, or software technologies for marketability and commercial potential.
These can be students from any major who fill additional critical roles.
- Visual communication or product design
- Software development
- Event management