- Do you want to approach a Company with an idea?
- Is the execution of your CDA urgent? Do you believe the Other Party will be willing to accept OSU’s standard agreement in order to expedite the CDA?
- Do you want to conduct a business discussion regarding OSU technology, ideas, or services? Or market OSU technology, ideas or services?
- Do you know that the Other Party you will be working with does not plan to send you their standard CDA draft for review?
- Are you the only party disclosing Confidential Information?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, and the company with which you are working did not send you its standard contract, then there is a solution for you! The Ohio State University Office of Technology Commercialization and Knowledge Transfer (TCO) now offers the Simple CDA.
- Below is the link to The Ohio State University’s Simple CDA, our new standard mutual CDA. You can either:
- Download the document and email it to the Other Party;
- Send the Other Party a link to the document by copying and pasting the following into an email (http://tco.osu.edu/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=31); or
- Inform the Other Party about the TCO website, and direct them to download the form on their own.
Please contact our office at 614-247-6633, or email@example.com with questions.